| IBDA Seminars for Design Decision-Makers 2017
| IBDA Charter
- The IBDA is a non-profit making
organisation registered in Switzerland.
- The IBDA Committee consists of
a President, Communications Manager and 5 elected
- IBDA members are involved in banknote
design and related activities.
- The IBDA provides bilateral communication
channels between banknote designers and all other
actors involved in banknote design, production and
issue to ensure sustainable and continued evolution
in banknote security, functionality and durability.
- The IBDA functions on the basis
that a more informed and aware banknote designer community
will ensure evolution and excellence in banknote design.
the IBDA do?
- The IBDA ensures & promotes
knowledge within the international banknote designer
- The IBDA acts on behalf of individual
banknote designers in need of support, information
or advice in a timely and confidential manner.
- The IBDA supports the international
banknote designer community by launching and managing
diverse projects intended to deliver information to
all stakeholders active in the design of banknotes
- The IBDA supports and promotes
excellence in banknote design by ensuring that the
international banknote designer community is informed
of the latest technology, techniques, products, threats
- The IBDA represents banknote designer
interests at all levels through regular liason with
central banks, banknote printers, substrate suppliers,
security feature suppliers, technology providers and
other cash cycle stakeholders.
the Main IBDA Objectives?
- To enable better communication
- Between designers
- Between designers and industry suppliers
- Between designers and other associations
- To give designers collective recognition
- To give designers more information
- To represent designer interests
- To support the designers of the
|Ingresar a la Zona Segura
Sólo para los diseñadores
Engraving Art Foundation
created in Urbino
2014 by the IBDA